Registration Deadline for PSGBOA 2018 Rendezvous

Registration Deadline for PSGBOA 2018 Rendezvous

Postby bill.read » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Puget Sound Grand Banks Owners Association 2018 Rendezvous, May 9th-13th registration closes on April 22nd, don't miss your chance to meet and socialize with other GB owners, enjoy numerous seminars and partake in some delicious food and drink! Join us! 70 boats have registered as of 03/26/2018. Register online: http://www.psgbowners.org/…/register-now-2018-psgboa-grand…/
bill.read
Supporting Member

Re: Registration Deadline for PSGBOA 2018 Rendezvous

Postby GB42-267 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:54 pm

I will not be able to attend this year since my wife passed away recently after a long fight with cancer. Her situation took priority and everything else took a back seat.
I’m still checking in from time too time and I expect a lot of photos to be posted. If not on this forum, I expect them to show up on PSGBOA’s site. It also looks like the weather gods are with you again, except for perhaps Wednesday and Thursday. Well, Thursday is Thor’s day, the god of thunder and may be a good omen for opening day.
Have fun, see you all next year unless the great spirit in the sky have other plans.
Bjorn M
GB42-267
Supporting Member

Re: Registration Deadline for PSGBOA 2018 Rendezvous

Postby JoMeKe » Mon May 07, 2018 11:05 pm

Bjorn,

So very sorry to her about the loss of your wife. We will miss your presence as I know you miss hers.

Perhaps we shall raise in respect!

Hope to see you next year.
Ken Bowles
NW Explorations
Bellingham/Seattle, WA
JoMeKe
Supporting Member