Cruising program 2015 onboard Sai Kung 1975 Alaskan 80’

Cruising program 2015 onboard Sai Kung 1975 Alaskan 80’

Postby Sai Kung Yacht » Sat May 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Dear all,
We are very pleased to introduce you our 2015 cruising program onboard Sai Kung.

Sai Kung is a very rare woody Alaskan 80’ built in 1974 in the former “American Marine Ltd” shipyards in Hong Kong. She has been refitted and is ready to offer you a unique cruising experience in the Mediterranean Sea.

She can accommodate up to 9 people (group of friends, families) in 4 cabins. 1 deluxe master, 2 double and 1 triple each with private bathrooms. Aircon, Wi-Fi, sat-TV, CD and DVD players are also available.

An experienced crew of 4 will take care of your comfort and needs during the cruise.

The best of two worlds is combined: An amazing boat and Italian or Greek delights.

I let you discover our planned cruises on the attached leaflet and remain at your disposal for any further information needed.

With best regards,
Cedric
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sai Kung Yacht

Website

Postby Sai Kung Yacht » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:42 am

Dear All,

Our web-site is now active, mobile and tablet friendly.

You can discover our exciting cruising program following this link:
http://saikungyacht.com

With best regards,
Cedric
Sai Kung Yacht

Postby gsanchez » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:46 pm

I have been on that boat when it was call M/Y Teba. It visited the port of Mahon, where I have summer house about ten years ago, before I had bought my GB42. My wife and I were admiring it from shore when the owner came out, noticed our interest, and invited us on board for a tour.

It is a wonderful boat. It has the details of the smaller Grand Banks: teak parquet floors, same style of teak joinery, overall classic look but a much larger size.

Good luck on your charter business!
Gilberto
gsanchez
Supporting Member